The Westin Charlotte is located in the heart of Charlotte, within a few minutes walk of Charlotte Convention Center. It offers panoramic city views and 4-star rooms.
The Westin Charlotte has 700 rooms and offers a fitness centre and an indoor pool. An internet connection is available for those wishing to keep connected while on the road. Also available at the Westin Charlotte is a 24-hour front desk, which offers luggage storage and an airport transfer service.
Rooms at the Westin Charlotte offer a stylish space to relax in, complete with a coffee maker, blackout curtains and a mini bar. Each is equipped with complimentary toiletries, cable / satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities. A refrigerator and a hair dryer are also available in each room.
The Westin Charlotte has an on-site restaurant, perfect for those who prefer to eat in. There is also a sophisticated bar on site, offering guests a choice of premium drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Westin Charlotte is within a 10 minute walk of One Wells Fargo Center and within a 20 minute walk are Bank of America Stadium, Blumenthal Performing Arts and Time Warner Cable Arena. The hotel is located within 10 minutes’ walk from 3rd Street LYNX Station.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do have a breakfast options - we have:
- Ember Grille (at the Westin)
Monday through Saturday 6:00am – 10:30am and Sunday 6:00am - 12:00pm. It will be priced at $30 and under.
- Harvest Moon Grille Monday
Monday through Friday 6:30am – 10:30am and Brunch Saturday and Sunday 7:00am - 2:30pm. It will be priced at $30 and under.
- Amelie’s French Bakery
Monday through Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm and Saturday to Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm. It will be priced at $30 and under.
Sunday Brunch 11:00am - 3:00pm. It will be priced at $30 and under.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do have a transportation service that we do business with. Guest would need to exit to the courtyard and ask for a town car. Prices vary. We also have a public transit system including a light rail system that one can get on from the hotel and a free trolley system that goes up and down Uptown, Charlotte.
- What can I do nearby?
- As for entertainment at the hotel, we have the Westin Work Out with a pool and within uptown we have the EpiCenter, Nascar Hall of Fame, MintMuseum, Discovery Place, and much more.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet in our guest rooms. It will cost $12.95 for 24 hours.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have parking available on-site. It costs $18.00 per day for self-park and $25 per day for Valet parking. Included in those two prices is the availability to come and go throughout the day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.