Situated in Hickory, the Crowne Plaza Hickory I-40 is an easy drive from Statesville and Conover. Guests can benefit from the on-site gym and indoor pool.
The Crowne Plaza Hickory I-40 offers many facilities including a sauna, a lift and a restaurant serving American dishes. It also features a concierge, a 24 hour reception and a safe. A free shuttle bus is also provided.
The Crowne Plaza Hickory I-40 offers 198 spacious and large air conditioned rooms. Facilities include a coffee maker and a flat-screen TV. Honeymoon suites are available at the hotel.
The Crowne Plaza Hickory I-40 is less than 10 minutes' drive from Hickory Regional Airport (HKY). For guests travelling by car, parking is available at the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a full buffet style breakfast complete with eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, gravy, danishes, variety of fruit, milk, orange juice, in our Piedmont Park Restaurant. The cost for the buffet is $8.95 per adults (13 and up) and $6.95 for ages 6-12 and complimentary for children under age of 5. You may also order off the menu as the prices are comparable to buffet. We also have room service as we are a full service hotel.
We do have K&W Cafeteria about a tenth of the mile down the street from us. Chick-Fil-A is about the same distance with Kripy Kreme located across the street for the doughnut lovers. There is an IHOP, International House of Pancakes, as well as a Bob Jones Restaurant just one exit down from us (about a mile).
- Have you renovated recently?
- All bathrooms are now being renovated and our alloted time for completion is July 2011.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Hickory Hops.
- What can I do nearby?
- Hickory Crawdads, minor league baseball team, stadium is about 6 miles down the street. Lenoir Rhyne College is about 3 miles from the hotel as well as Catawba Valley Community College is a little over a mile from us. Valley Hills Mall plus a diversified group of stores are diagonally across from our hotel. Chucky Cheese is located directly behind the mall as well as a 12-theater movie cinema. Hickory Dickory Dock is a play station for children as well for adults. They are an inside facility, located about a tenth of a mile below us, that has video games, climbing towers for all ages, laser tags, bumper cars, etc. We also located about 3 miles from the downtown area. In this area you will find a charming area full of food, shopping, and entertainment. Our downtown area is filled with history and art. Each business is individually owned and personifies its on charm and is accented by local artist. You will also find the science center and the art museum there.
As far as our property, we do have an indoor pool, sauna and state-of-the-art fitness center. We also have Round Wheels Lounge on site so that you don't have to drive to have a nice cocktail in an intimate setting. Last but not least Hickory Motor Speedway, one of the original speedways in Nascar, is located just two-three miles down below us.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have wireless internet and it is complimentary. We also have a business center located near the front desk that houses computers as well as printers.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is a lot of free parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.