Set in Columbus, the Hilton Columbus at Easton is located a short drive from Downtown Columbus. It has a fitness centre, a jacuzzi and an indoor pool.
The hotel offers a free airport shuttle and a coffee bar, along with a lift. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, guests can take advantage of the Hilton Columbus at Easton's express check-in/check-out facility. Guests can also find a gift shop and an atm/cash machine within the hotel.
The air conditioned rooms at the Hilton Columbus at Easton include cable / satellite channels, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer and a telephone can be found in each room of the hotel. The bathrooms have a lighted makeup mirror and provide a shower.
Those wishing to eat at the hotel can dine at the on-site restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Alternatively, there is a wide selection of international restaurants just a short walk away. Room service is also available to guests during certain times.
If shopping is on the agenda, the Hilton Columbus at Easton is most conveniently located to access Columbus's shopping precinct. Nationwide Arena, Columbus Symphony Orchestra and Billy Ireland Cartoon Library & Museum are within an easy car ride from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Daily, bountiful breakfast buffet is $13.95.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We offer complimentary airport shuttle service to and from the airport. You will need to take a cab to go anywhere else.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located in the heart of Easton Town Center, Columbus' most exciting retail, dining and entertainment complex with over 150 shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues. Visit http://www.eastontowncenter.com to see what it is all about.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet in the rooms is $9.95 a day.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have complimentary parking and valet parking is $10/day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.