Set in Columbus, the Hilton Columbus Polaris is an easy drive from Westerville and Downtown Columbus. It offers 4-star air-conditioned rooms and a stylish restaurant.
Guests at the Hilton Columbus Polaris can unwind with a rejuvenating massage or treatment at the spa centre. For an easy and effortless arrival and departure experience, guests can benefit from the Hilton Columbus Polaris's express check-in facility. Other features include a 24 hour reception, an indoor pool and a lift.
The Hilton Columbus Polaris has 252 comfortable rooms. Honeymoon suites are available at the hotel.
With a relaxing setting, the Hilton Columbus Polaris's on-site bar offers a range of premium beverages. Room service is also available to guests during certain times.
The area around the Hilton Columbus Polaris has a lot of popular cafés and restaurants. The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, Whetstone Park and Nationwide Arena are under 20 minutes away by car.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The Gemini Grille offers American cuisine selections, serving the Hilton Eat Right menu items for breakfast. Also available is the Hilton breakfast buffet which offers over 80 items to choose from; The buffet is $13.95 per person. Breakfast is available Monday-Friday from 6:30am until 11:00am, Saturday from 7:00am until 12:00pm, and Sunday from 7:00am until 10:30am. We also offer a Sunday brunch from 10:30am until 2:00pm. The Sunday brunch is $21.95 per adult.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our complimentary airport shuttle service is available from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm on a daily basis. We also provide a complimentary shuttle service within a 5 mile radius of the hotel for guest use.
- What can I do nearby?
- On property we have the Papillon Day Spa (http://papillondayspa.net/). We also have an indoor pool and fitness center available to our guests.
With the Polaris Fashion Place Mall within 400 footsteps of our Columbus hotel and over 200 restaurants within a 5 mile radius, there is much to do in the backyard of the Hilton Columbus/Polaris Hotel. The Polaris Mall has over 160 upscale stores and restaurants include Eddie Merlot's, Polaris Grille, Molly Woo's, Brio's, Marcella's, Bonefish Grille, BJ's, Mitchell's Steakhouse and the brand new Cheesecake Factory.
For the leisure travelers, Magic Mountain Fun Center is directly across the street from the Hilton Columbus. Ohio hotel featuring miniature golf, go-cart racing, and video arcade, and Dave & Busters is located just behind the hotel. Within a short drive you can enjoy the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium by Jack Hanna, Perkins Observatory COSI, The State Capital Building, The Ohio State University, The Crew Soccer Stadium, Nationwide Arena, Schottenstein Value City Arena, The Clipper's Stadium, Columbus Museum of Art, German Village, Short North and the Arena District.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have wireless internet throughout the property. It is complimentary to all of our guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- Yes, we provide a complimentary parking. Our hotel has over 500 parking spots for guest use.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.