Less than a minute away from Southern Theatre, and a short walk to Columbus Commons, the Westin Columbus is located in the city centre. Located in Downtown Columbus, this 4-star hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Ohio Theatre and Columbus Symphony Orchestra.
For fitness and leisure, the Westin Columbus offers a fitness centre and tennis courts. Reception operates around the clock and the friendly staff can suggest sights to visit and provide other tourist information. Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel, meaning you'll have no trouble keeping connected during your stay.
The Westin Columbus has 188 comfortable rooms.
The Westin Columbus has its own on-site restaurant, providing a convenient option for those preferring to eat in. Alternatively, there is a great choice of international restaurants only a short walk away. Room service is available any time of the day.
Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Westin Columbus. The hotel is located less than a 20-minute walk from COSI and LeVeque Tower.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve breakfast in the High Street Grill from 6:00 am until 11:00 am, buffet or from the menu, or In-room dining.
Just down the street from us is First Watch, & Tip Top Kitchen which has breakfast. Du Amiche serves brunch.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Transportation in Columbus is usually via bus, taxi or rental car.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless Internet; in your guestroom, it is $9.95 per night, and it is complimentary in any of the public areas of the hotel, or we have high-speed cable access in our business center which is also complimentary for our guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel uses valet service, and the lot is an open, semi-private lot adjacent to the hotel. The price is $20 for valet, or guest can use self park. There is a large, public parking garage across the street from the hotel also.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.