The Hotel Monaco Portland – A Kimpton Hotel sits in the centre of the Chinatown Portland precinct, just a short stroll from Pioneer Courthouse Square. It is situated less than a 10-minute stroll from Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Powells City of Books.
Guests of the Hotel Monaco Portland – A Kimpton Hotel can benefit from a range of services, including free bike rental. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available. Recreational facilities at the hotel include a beauty salon, a spa & wellness centre and massage services.
All rooms at the Hotel Monaco Portland – A Kimpton Hotel are air conditioned and provide a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. Each is equipped with a hair dryer, a mini bar and a DVD player. There are several oversized rooms designed to accommodate families.
The Hotel Monaco Portland – A Kimpton Hotel has a restaurant and an on-site bar. Alternatively, there is a great choice of international restaurants only a short stroll away. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Hotel Monaco Portland – A Kimpton Hotel is well-located for getting around with Mall/Southwest 4th Avenue and Mall/Southwest 5th Avenue Rail Stations and Pioneer Square South and Pioneer Square North Train Station within a five minute walk. Nob Hill Portland and Vancouver are both within easy driving distance of the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The Hotel Monaco is adjacent to our sister restaurant, the Red Star Tavern. Breakfast is served from 6:30 am - 10:30 am, and plate prices average from $6 - $11.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Located just steps away from Pioneer Square and Pioneer Place Shopping Center, our boutique hotel is easily accessible from all parts of Portland and only 2 blocks from MAX Light Rail.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have a hosted wine reception for our guests (and their pets) every day from 5:00pm - 6:00pm where we serve complimentary wine and local beers. We are located in Portland's downtown business district; Hotel Monaco Portland makes a perfect place to explore nearby Pioneer Square, the center of this amazing city. We are within walking distance of the Portland Opera, the Oregon Symphony and a variety of local music clubs. We are just a quick MAX ride away from the Oregon Zoo, Oaks Amusement Park and the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free internet in all our guestrooms and meeting spaces. All it requires is that one registers with our loyalty program Kimpton In Touch.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel offers on-site valet parking for an overnight fee of $33.00. Parking is not included in the hotel room rate. Self parking is not available through the hotel.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.