The Hotel Bethlehem is located within walking distance of the city centre and offers comfortable accommodation as well as a lift, a fitness centre and a spa & wellness centre.
The property features a 24 hour reception, luggage storage and a concierge. For a quick and effortless check-in and departure experience, guests can take advantage of the Hotel Bethlehem's express check-in feature. The hotel also offers guests the added convenience of a wireless internet connection.
The Hotel Bethlehem offers 99 air conditioned rooms.
The Hotel Bethlehem has an on-site restaurant, convenient for guests who wish to dine in. Alternatively, there are numerous other dining options in close proximity to the hotel. Room service is available around the clock.
The Hotel Bethlehem is situated less than 10 minutes' drive from Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE). The Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom is a 20 minute car ride away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have breakfast every morning from 6:30am until 10:30am. It is an a la carte breakfast, so guests may order as much or as little as they want. Breakfasts usually cost around $10 a person.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have a complementary shuttle driven by our bellmen that can take our guests anywhere in the city of Bethlehem as well as to the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton Airport. As for the beach the closest one would be about two hours away. There are professional driving services in the Lehigh Valley, but we are unsure as how far away they are willing to transport out of the area.
- What can I do nearby?
- The entertainment options vary greatly during the year. In the summer months there is a great amusement park nearby that many of our guests enjoy. During the holiday season there are various tours as well as a Christmas festival every year. Also in the summer, we host Musikfest in early August, which fills our hotel. And in September, there is the Celtic Classic at the end of the month, which also fills up our hotel. Other than that, there are plenty of small attractions and things to do with the family all over the Lehigh Valley.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have wireless internet throughout the entire property, and it is complimentary for our guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have our own private parking deck directly behind our hotel for all of our overnight guests. As of the first of this month, it is a five dollar charge per night.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.