Situated in Harrisburg, the Hilton Harrisburg is a short drive from Hershey. Guests can benefit from the on-site gym and indoor pool.
The Hilton Harrisburg offers many facilities including a 24 hour reception, a lift and a restaurant serving International, regional and American dishes. For a quick and effortless arrival and departure experience, guests can take advantage of the Hilton Harrisburg's express check-in/check-out facility. There is an atm/cash machine and a gift shop within the hotel building.
All rooms at the Hilton Harrisburg are air conditioned and offer cable / satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities and a hair dryer. Facilities include luxury toiletries, a coffee maker and blackout curtains. A telephone and a refrigerator are also included in every room.
The Hilton Harrisburg is located in the heart of Harrisburg’s entertainment district with restaurants, cafes and nightlife at your doorstep. Harrisburg Amtrak Railway Station is less than a five-minute walk away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have two options for breakfast on property, room service or Raspberries restaurant. Room service is available from 6:30 am to 11:00 pm on Monday – Friday and from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm on the weekends. On average breakfast through room service is approximately $10-13. Raspberries restaurant is located on the lobby level of the hotel and open from 6:30 am - 11:00 am on Monday - Friday, Saturday from 7:00 am - 1:00 pm, and Sunday from 7:00 am - 11:00 am. The average breakfast cost is approximately $12.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The hotel has a shuttle that is available for rides to the airport and depending on availability will make trips to other surrounding areas. There are cab companies available in the area. There is also a train station and bus stop within walking distance of the hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- In the evenings the hotel offers live Jazz in The Bar and in the summer months (May-September) outside on the Hilton Patio. Through an indoor walkway connected to the hotel is The Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts. There are several restaurants, bars, and clubs located on Restaurant Row (2nd Street) in Harrisburg within walking distance of the hotel. There are also the Shops on 3rd located one block from the hotel. Only 15 minutes away is Hershey Park Amusement Park and Chocolate World. Approximately 30-40 minutes’ away is Amish Country of Lancaster, PA along with the Tanger Outlets for shopping. City Island is home to the Senators (baseball) and City Islanders (soccer), Harrisburg's semi-professional sports teams.
- Do you have internet?
- The entire hotel is sourced with free wireless internet.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.