Situated in the Center City region of Philadelphia, the Embassy Suites Hotel Philadelphia-Center City is a short walk from The Franklin Institute. It is situated less than a 10-minute stroll from Philadelphia City Hall and Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts.
The Embassy Suites Hotel Philadelphia-Center City offers many facilities including a 24 hour reception, a lift and a restaurant serving American dishes. Amenities at the hotel include a laundry service, a dry cleaning service and a safe. A well-equipped gym is also available.
The Embassy Suites Hotel Philadelphia-Center City has 288 luxury and luxurious rooms. Facilities include blackout curtains and a coffee maker. Kitchenettes are fitted with microwaves, refrigerators and tea and coffee making facilities.
The area around the Embassy Suites Hotel Philadelphia-Center City has a lot of popular restaurants and cafés. Suburban SEPTA Regional Rail Station is less than a five-minute walk away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- As an Embassy Suites, a full complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is available to all of our guests every day. Normal breakfast hours are from 6:30 am to 9:30 am on Monday to Friday and from 7:00 am to 10:30 am on Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We are located in Center City Philadelphia. To get here from the airport, there are multiple options. There is Shared Van service. Fees vary depending on the carrier but averages about $12.00 per person. Taxi service is about $30.00 and there is a regional train service. We are about three blocks from Penn Center Station. The fare is $6.25 if you buy your ticket from the kiosk before boarding the train. New Jersey Transit offers rail service from 30th Street Station for $10.00 one way or bus service from the Greyhound Bus Terminal at 11th and Filbert Streets for $16.50 one way.
- What can I do nearby?
- Located on historic Logan Square at the base of the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, the Embassy Suites Hotel Center City is steps away from Philadelphia's world class museums, multinational business centers and City Center's night life. We are also conveniently located to the Old City historic and gallery district, Rittenhouse Row shopping district, South Street, Manayunk and the Delaware River waterfront. The hotel is also centrally located to the Lancaster, Reading, King of Prussia and Northeast Philadelphia Shopping Centers.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless high-speed internet access available in all of our suites. The cost is $9.95 per day. We also have free high-speed internet access available in the hotel lobby and the business center.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have valet parking available at the hotel. The parking fee for a standard sized vehicle is $35.00 per day plus 20% tax with unlimited in and out privileges. If you do not plan to use your vehicle while you are here, there are more economical self parking facilities on Cherry Street between 18th and 19th and at the corner of 18th and Arch streets.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.