Opened in 1926, the Radisson Plaza Warwick Hotel Philadelphia is situated in Center City. Located in the city centre, this hip hotel allows easy access to many of Philadelphia's sightseeing and entertainment options.
The Radisson Plaza Warwick Hotel Philadelphia has been recently refurbished. For a fast and effortless arrival and departure experience, guests can benefit from the Radisson Plaza Warwick Hotel Philadelphia's express check-in facility. Guests can benefit from the available internet connection to stay connected with friends while on the road.
The air conditioned rooms at the Radisson Plaza Warwick Hotel Philadelphia include a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and cable / satellite channels. They all come with complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer and tea and coffee making facilities. Connecting rooms are also available.
The Radisson Plaza Warwick Hotel Philadelphia has its own on-site restaurant, perfect for those who prefer to dine in. After a satisfying dinner, guests can indulge in an evening drink in the comfortable lounge bar. Room service is also available to guests during certain times.
The Radisson Plaza Warwick Hotel Philadelphia is within a 10 minute walk of Rosenbach Museum & Library and within a 20 minute walk are Philadelphia City Hall, The Fabric Workshop and Museum and Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts. Guests can visit Society Hill, situated within an easy drive of the Radisson Plaza Warwick Hotel Philadelphia.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our hotel hosts a buffet breakfast during the week at $15 plus tax and an a la carte menu during the weekdays. The hours are from 6:30am to 10:00am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- For local attractions, there is a double-decker bus that takes you around the city to all of the local attractions for the price of $27 per adult. There is also public transportation that is $2 one way and will take you right to the Historical District of the city and to any desired destination. For the airport, there is a shuttle (Lady Liberty) that is $10 per person one way.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are just a mile from the art district which has the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum, and the Franklin Institute. We are also just blocks away from the historical district which has the Liberty Bell, The Constitution Center, The Benjamin Franklin House, and much more.
- Do you have internet?
- We have both complimentary high-speed and Wi-Fi internet access in the rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is parking at the hotel at the rate of $34 per evening.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.