Situated in Center City, the Westin Philadelphia is close to Curtis Institute Of Music. Located in the city centre, this luxury hotel offers easy access to many of Philadelphia's shopping, sightseeing and entertainment options.
This luxury 4-star hotel offers a variety of superior services and facilities, including a sauna and valet parking. The hotel also offers a 24 hour reception, a laundry service and a fitness centre. A TV room and a turndown service are also available at the hotel.
All the rooms at the Westin Philadelphia include tea and coffee making facilities, a hair dryer and a mini bar. Each includes facilities such as a refrigerator, a telephone and a coffee maker. For extra comfort bathrobes are also included.
The Westin Philadelphia has its own on-site restaurant, perfect for guests who prefer to dine in. Alternatively, there is a wide selection of international restaurants just a short stroll away. Room service is available 24/7.
The Westin Philadelphia is within a 10 minute walk of Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts and Philadelphia City Hall and within a 20 minute walk are The Franklin Institute, Pennsylvania Convention Center and The Fabric Workshop and Museum. Guests can visit Society Hill and Mount Laurel, both situated a short drive away from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer a restaurant in the hotel for breakfast; the average cost per person is $15.00. There are options for breakfast outside the hotel within a short walk.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The Westin Philadelphia does not have its own shuttle service. From the airport, you can take a taxi which should cost $28.50 flat fee, up to four persons. An additional $1.00 per passenger ($3.00 maximum) after the first passenger will be charged on flat rate trips between the Airport and Center City for those passengers over the age of 12. At the baggage claim area, there is a kiosk for ground transportation; there you can make arrangements for a hotel shuttle; the cost is $14 per person. The disadvantage to the shuttle is that it stops at assorted hotels and can be time consuming depending on which hotels it is going to.
- What can I do nearby?
- The Westin Philadelphia is within walking distance to most theaters and a short subway ride to the sports complex.
- Do you have internet?
- The cost of purchasing internet access in the guest rooms is $12.95 ($13.86 after tax); guests who just want to check email will still be able to purchase 30 minutes worth of access for $4.95 ($5.30 after tax).
- Do you provide parking?
- There is a parking garage attached to the hotel but not owned or managed by the hotel. The self-parking rate is $35 for a 24 hour period; valet parking is $48 for a 24 hour period. If you go over the 24 hour period in self-parking, there is an additional charge. The only benefit to valet parking is that you can take the car out as often as you like without occurring any additional charges. With self-parking, there is a charge every time you take the car out, depending on how many hours it was parked.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.