Opened in 1928, the Skytop Lodge is set in Skytop. It features expansive countryside views and 4-star rooms.
This historic and colonial hotel in central Skytop offers many facilities including an outdoor pool, a safe and a jacuzzi. Facilities at the hotel include a spa & wellness centre, tennis courts and a beauty salon. Travel arrangements can be made at the hotel's tour desk.
Each modern room at the Skytop Lodge features cable / satellite channels, a coffee maker and a hair dryer. Internet access is also provided.
The Skytop Lodge has a restaurant and a bar.
The Skytop Lodge conveniently offers free parking for those travelling by car. Guests can visit East Stroudsburg, situated within an easy drive of the Skytop Lodge.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have 3 full meals included in the full American plan, breakfast & lunch is usually a buffet, but you can ask your server for a menu instead. Our menu changes day to day meal to meal so it is always different, we do have a children's menu and offer vegetarian & kosher meals. If someone has a food allergy or diet restriction, we include that into our daily menu. Breakfast is 7:30 am - 9:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is the Martz Trailways bus in Mount Pocono approximately 15 miles from us. We do offer free shuttle to and from the bus station. Avoca, Lehigh Valley Airports are the closest, Philadelphia and Newark are approximately 100 miles (2 to 2-1/2 hours).
- What can I do nearby?
- On our 5,500 acres, during the year we offer weather permitting sports: 18 hole champion ship golf course, indoor/outdoor pool, lake swimming with a little beach, playground, tennis, paddle tennis, bikes, row boats/canoes/kayaks, archery, lawn bowling, spa, exercise room, game room, practice fairway, putting green, driving range, 30 miles of hiking, dog sledding, skeet shooting, sporting clays, fishing & fly fishing, rock climbing tower, paint ball, geocaching and utv tours.
- Do you have internet?
- We do offer Way port high speed Wi-Fi wireless in our guest rooms, public rooms and meeting rooms. There is a fee of $9.95 for a 24 hour period.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.