The San Francisco Marriott Marquis is ideally located for sightseeing in Embarcadero, with Yerba Buena Center For The Arts and Contemporary Jewish Museum only a few minutes away and Society of California Pioneers, Moscone Center and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art within a five minute walk. It has an on-site gym, a sauna, a jacuzzi and an indoor pool.
This luxurious 4-star hotel provides a whole host of excellent facilities, such as valet parking and a limousine service. Facilities at the hotel include a 24 hour reception, a concierge and a lift. For guests' convenience, the hotel also provides room service, which is available during certain hours.
The San Francisco Marriott Marquis offers 1499 air conditioned rooms. There are several oversized rooms designed to accommodate families.
The San Francisco Marriott Marquis has its own on-site restaurant, perfect for those preferring to eat in. Guests can enjoy a drink and relax in the hotel's bar. There are also plenty of bars and cafés nearby.
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is less than a 20-minute drive from the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. Guests can enjoy a leisurely stroll to Tenderloin and Northeast San Francisco, just 20 minutes away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast in the hotel costs $28.50 per day for Continental or breakfast buffet. Room service serves breakfast at 5:30 am to 11:00am and our restaurant serves breakfast at 6:30am to 11:00am.
We have a Starbucks in the lobby and we have a full service restaurant on the 2nd floor called the Mission Grille. They serve a la carte and buffet. Buffet breakfast costs $24. There are several restaurants and cafes within walking distance of the hotel.
- What transport is available to get around?
- - Bart/ train system that runs everywhere in the city.
- Muni underground and Muni buses.
- Cable cars/ trolleys
- Taxi cabs
- What can I do nearby?
- The hotel is located in the shopping district and only a few blocks from Chinatown. The theater district is about 4 blocks away.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless internet in the rooms. The cost is $14.95. It runs from noon to noon. There is free wireless in the lobby.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is valet parking in the hotel and it is $58.40 including tax. Parking garages are in close proximity to the hotel.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.