Located in Embarcadero, the Westin San Francisco Market Street is a few steps from Yerba Buena Center For The Arts. It is located less than a 10-minute walk from Society of California Pioneers and American Conservatory Theater.
A wide range of personalised services are available for guests of the Westin San Francisco Market Street, like 24-hour security, a concierge and an express check-in and check-out feature. Business amenities include meeting rooms and a secretarial service. Guests can also find a gift shop and an atm/cash machine within the hotel.
Every contemporary room at the Westin San Francisco Market Street features tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and a flat-screen TV. They are fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer plenty of natural light. Guests traveling as a family can enjoy sizeable rooms that are suitably furnished.
The Westin San Francisco Market Street's restaurant offers the added convenience of on-site dining, with a variety of Italian, Californian and fusion meals to choose from. Alternatively, there is a great range of international restaurants just a short stroll away. Room service is also available to guests during limited hours.
The Westin San Francisco Market Street is within a five minute walk of San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Moscone Center. For those travelling by car, parking is available on site and Tenderloin is a short drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have Ducca (our restaurant) that offers a breakfast buffet for $23.95 from 6:30 am - 10:30 am. We also offer an a la carte menu as well.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are several transportation options. We have the 30 Stockton Bus, as well as the F Streetcar. Both are $2 and offer transfer tickets (usually good for 2.5 hours). These are the closest transit options, though the famous cable car is only 4 blocks away.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are next door to the Contemporary Jewish Museum, Yerba Berba Gardens, SFMOMA, and the Metreon entertainment complex (IMAX, bowling, ice skating).
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless internet service and it costs $15 a night.
- Do you provide parking?
- The Westin offers 24-hour valet parking. The fee is $54 a night, which includes in's and out's.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.