Situated in North San Francisco, the Hotel Drisco offers relaxed accommodation with modern amenities. It offers panoramic views of the mountain, stylish rooms with flat-screen TVs and personalised service.
The Hotel Drisco offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a fitness centre, a 24 hour business centre and a laundry service. For added convenience, it provides a ticket service and a limousine service. Rental bicycles are also available for exploring the local area.
The tasteful and well-equipped rooms at the Hotel Drisco include a hair dryer, cable / satellite channels and a DVD player. Features include premium movie channels, a mini bar and luxury toiletries. A refrigerator and bottled water are also provided in each room.
The Hotel Drisco has its own on-site restaurant, providing a convenient option for guests who wish to dine in. Room service is available any time of the day, and a large variety of dining options can also be found in close proximity to the hotel.
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is less than a 30-minute drive from the Hotel Drisco. Guests will find plenty to see and do in the hotel's surrounds, with Presidio of San Francisco and San Francisco Symphony less than 10 minutes' drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our breakfast is complimentary for our guest, and it runs every morning from 7:00am - 10:00am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We are just two blocks away from the number 3 bus stop, which runs directly downtown. We also have chauffeur service rates for $10, Monday through Friday from 7:00am - 9:30am (in 30 minute increments), that brings guests to the Financial District, Union Square or the Presidio.
Chauffeur Service to and from SFO or the Oakland Airport: Below is a listing of prices for airport deliveries and drop offs.
- Drisco to SFO ($55)
- SFO (domestic) to Drisco ($65)
- SFO (international) ($85). Guest to be met with their name on a sign when they clear customs.
- Drisco to Oakland ($75)
- Oakland Airport to Drisco ($85)
The hourly rate for service is:
- $65 for a town car
- $90 for a limo
Airport bookings after 10:00pm and before 6:00 m will be an additional $10.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are a number of restaurants and shopping areas near the hotel. The Fillmore strip is known as the jazz area of San Francisco. It has plenty of boutique shops and restaurants, and it is only a 15 minute walk from the hotel.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have complimentary internet access.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is free and unmetered. All parking is on the street, and guests rarely have to park more than a block away from the hotel. While there are some weekday restrictions, there are no restrictions on weekends and holidays.
When arriving at the hotel, please pull up in front in our designated arrival zone. After getting your luggage into the hotel and checking in, we will review with you the parking restrictions that will be specific to your stay with us and let you know how to avoid a parking ticket. At that time we will also point out where parking is most likely to be available.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.