Set in San Francisco, the Hotel Vitale is an easy drive from Northeast San Francisco and Central East San Francisco. It features expansive sea views and 4-star rooms.
Guests of the Hotel Vitale can exercise at the fitness centre, or visit the day spa for a massage. Welcoming and professional staff are available 24 hours a day. Other features include babysitting / child services, a lift and a safe.
Each elegant room at the Hotel Vitale features a DVD player, cable / satellite channels and a hair dryer. The rooms all have a microwave, a mini bar and a refrigerator as well as air conditioning. Also included are a laptop safe, a CD player and an alarm clock.
The Hotel Vitale's restaurant offers a dynamic menu featuring Italian and Californian dishes. Guests can also enjoy a selection of drinks at the bar. Room service is available any time of the day.
The Hotel Vitale is within two minutes from San Francisco Railway Museum, while Transamerica Pyramid is a 20-minute walk away. Presidio of San Francisco is under a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our restaurant, Americano, does offer breakfast starting at 6:30 am weekdays and 7:30 am weekends. Also, there is Market Bar which is open daily around 8:00 am with an extensive selection. Prices range between $12.00 and $20.00 per person at both locations.
- What transport is available to get around?
- A great many destinations are available on foot, but our Muni system efficiently transports you either via the underground or by bus, to most locations. The fare is $2.00 (exact change required) and we do have a map of most transportation routes in the city. Shuttles for $15.00 are located on the upper deck at the airport and a taxi is also an option for roughly $55.00 to our hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- We do not have entertainment at or near the hotel, though the terraces on the 5th and 7th floor offer a great view of the sunset on the bay. Generally, our lounge is very busy most days of the week and has outdoor seating when the weather is conducive. There are other considerations, for music, on lower Fillmore in the Jazz district, and venues in the North beach area.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet is accessible in your room. The standard service is complimentary and high-speed is $10.00 per 24 hour period.
- Do you provide parking?
- Valet Parking is an option at the hotel, with in-and-out privileges, for $48.00.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.