Situated in Tenderloin, the Adagio Hotel San Francisco offers elegant accommodation with modern amenities. The hotel is located only a short walk away from American Conservatory Theater and within a 20 minute walk to the city centre.
The hotel has a dry cleaning service, a 24 hour reception and a lift. Also available to the guests are a fitness centre, laundry facilities and a laundry service. The hotel's on-site restaurant is open for breakfast.
The air conditioned rooms at the Adagio Hotel San Francisco include tea and coffee making facilities, a private bathroom and cable / satellite channels. They come with a mini bar, a hair dryer and a refrigerator. The bathrooms have a lighted makeup mirror and provide luxury toiletries and a shower.
The Adagio Hotel San Francisco's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. Guests can also try one of the many bars and restaurants nearby.
If shopping is on the agenda, the Adagio Hotel San Francisco is most conveniently situated to access San Francisco's shopping district. Guests can visit Embarcadero, situated a short drive away from the Adagio Hotel San Francisco.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is available in our on-site restaurant, The Green Room, or from room service. Breakfast hours are Monday-Friday: 6:30am-9:30am, Saturday & Sunday 7:30am-10:30am. Cost is $9.00 to $16.00.
- Where can we dine?
- The Mortimer, our on-site restaurant/bar, is open Monday-Friday: 4:00pm-12:00am, Saturday & Sunday 12:00pm-12:00am. Cost is $12.00-$32.00.
- Have you renovated recently?
- Last renovation was completed July 2012. It was a $7 million renovation of the entire hotel.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- Suitable for business, couples, families, singles.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Taxi cabs are readily available in the city. The BART train is available from the airport into Union Square.
- What can I do nearby?
- Within walking distance is Union Square and the Theatre District.
- As a family, what are the best things to do?
- Fisherman’s Warf, the Farmer’s Market, Ferry to Sausalito, walk or bike ride across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Do you have internet?
- High-speed wireless internet is available in all rooms. Cost is $9.95 per day.
- Do you provide parking?
- Valet parking is available for $39.00 per night.
- What makes your hotel the best?
- Originally built in 1929, Hotel Adagio is a landmark structure and is located in the hub of Downtown near Union Square and the Theatre District. We have recently undergone a $7 million renovation, and while the property’s striking historic façade was maintained, the new interior combines sleek, modern design, comfortable furnishings and plenty of lux amenities. All rooms are very spacious (which is hard to find in San Francisco) and they all offer amenities like iHome Docking Stations, green-certified bath products, and ample work space with ergonomic chair.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.