Situated in Embarcadero, the Hilton San Francisco Financial District is a short walk from City Lights Bookstore and Old St Mary's Cathedral. The hotel is within a short walk of Transamerica Pyramid.
The Hilton San Francisco Financial District features a boutique décor with luxurious fixtures. Relaxation options at the hotel include a sauna and a spa & wellness centre. Other amenities available include a lift, a 24 hour reception and a concierge.
The well-equipped and design rooms at the Hilton San Francisco Financial District have a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and cable / satellite channels. Amenities featured in the rooms include a refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities and a hair dryer. Guests can also take advantage of an internet connection in their own room.
The Hilton San Francisco Financial District has an on-site restaurant, perfect for guests wishing to eat in. A bar is also at your disposal, and room service is provided 24 hours a day. Guests can also try one of the many bars and cafés nearby.
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is under a 30-minute drive from the Hilton San Francisco Financial District. San Francisco Railway Museum, Coit Tower and Grace Cathedral are less than a 20-minute walk away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a restaurant in our hotel that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also offer room service until 10:30pm. In addition to our restaurant, there are many other dining options available in and around our area.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Hilton Financial District does not have its own complimentary airport shuttle, however you can arrange for shuttle pick-up and drop-off to and from the local airports (San Francisco Airport, Oakland Airport and San Jose Airport). The cost for a shuttle is typically $17-$19 per person from San Francisco Airport and is subject to change. There is a shuttle stand/island at the San Francisco Airport where you can arrange for shuttles. At the Oakland Airport, the shuttle stand is located just outside of Terminal 2. Another way to get to our hotel is to take public transportation, BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit). The nearest BART station to us is the Montgomery Street Station which is about half a mile away (7 blocks) and about a 12-15 minutes' walk or a 5-10 minute cab ride depending on city traffic. From the San Francisco Airport, a cab would run about $45-$55 depending on traffic. From the Oakland Airport, it would run about $60-$70 depending on traffic. Taxi cabs are available on the main level of each airport. As a tip, if there are three or more people traveling together, it is more convenient and economical to take a cab as shuttles often stop at various hotels and drop off locations.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are just across the street from Chinatown and the Financial District where the choices in restaurants and cuisines are endless. We are also just a short walk/cab ride from the North Beach Little Italy District, as well as the Fisherman’s Wharf and the Union Square/Downtown area.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer complimentary internet access in all of our guest rooms, as well as our public areas and our lobby.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is available on-site. The cost for overnight self parking with in and out privileges is $45.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.