The Hotel Nikko San Francisco is set in Embarcadero, a quick walk from American Conservatory Theater. It offers stylish rooms with marble bathrooms.
After a day of sightseeing or shopping in San Francisco, guests can relax in the hotel's sauna or indoor pool. Facilities at the hotel include a jacuzzi, a 24 hour reception and a lift. Guests can also find a beauty salon and a gift shop within the hotel.
The rooms at the Hotel Nikko San Francisco were refurbished in 2003 and have tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and a flat-screen TV. They also include a mini bar, a refrigerator and a hair dryer. Oversized rooms designed to accommodate families are provided on request.
Enjoy European and Japanese cuisines at the Hotel Nikko San Francisco's restaurant, or unwind with a drink at the bar. Alternatively, there are a selection of eating options around the hotel. Room service is available any time of the day.
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is less than a 30-minute drive from the Hotel Nikko San Francisco. The hotel is located less than a 20-minute walk from San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Grace Cathedral and Society of California Pioneers.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The hotel offers breakfast (American/Japanese buffet - $26.00/person). There are other breakfast options in the neighborhood.
- What can I do nearby?
- As for entertainment, the hotel has RRAZZ room. It is a night club that offers nightly musical entertainment.
- Do you have internet?
- All rooms in the hotel have internet access. The cost is $15.95/day.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer valet parking, if parking is not included on your room rate there is a fee.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.