Situated in central Knoxville, the Crowne Plaza Knoxville is within a 10 minute walk of Sunsphere, Tennessee Theatre and East Tennessee History Center. It features panoramic city views and 4-star rooms.
Guests of the Crowne Plaza Knoxville can relax in the swimming pool or visit the on-site gym. Welcoming and professional staff are available 24 hours a day. The hotel's multilingual staff will be happy to share local knowledge and help you organise your stay in Knoxville.
The air conditioned rooms at the Crowne Plaza Knoxville are equipped with a flat-screen TV, cable / satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities. A hair dryer, a coffee maker and a telephone can be found in each room of the hotel.
The Crowne Plaza Knoxville is within five minutes from Market Square, while William Blount Mansion and Old Gray Cemetery are a 20-minute walk away. Less than a 20-minute drive away, McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS) is easily accessible from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer a daily breakfast buffet in our full service restaurant and it cost $12 per person.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are cabs and shuttle services available at the airport. In the downtown area, there is a trolley service that provides complimentary transportation throughout the downtown and university areas. There is a trolley stop right in front of our hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are within walking distance to over 60 eateries, entertainment and shops.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, complimentary high-speed wireless internet access in all guestrooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a parking garage here at our hotel. The current parking charge is $6 for self-parking or $8 for valet parking, per night, for overnight guests.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.