Situated in the heart of Memphis, the Peabody Memphis is within a 10 minute walk of Tom Lee Park and Fire Museum of Memphis. This luxurious hotel is located only minutes away from Orpheum Theatre and Beale Street.
A wide range of premium services are available for guests of the Peabody Memphis, such as a concierge, an express check-in and check-out feature and 24 hours room service. The fitness centre with a heated pool provides a great way to work out or relax. Recreational facilities at the hotel include a jacuzzi, a spa & wellness centre and a sauna.
The air conditioned rooms at the Peabody Memphis are well-appointed.
The Peabody Memphis has a restaurant and a bar. Alternatively, there is a wide choice of international restaurants only a short stroll away.
Memphis International Airport (MEM) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Peabody Memphis. The hotel is within a 20-minute walk of National Civil Rights Museum, and within a 10-minute drive you can find Mud Island River Park.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is available in the hotel through in-room dining with scheduled pre-order forms available in all guest rooms. In addition, The Capriccio Grill offers breakfast from 6:30 am – 10:30 am daily, featuring a breakfast buffet at $13.95 or $15.95 with omelets. The Capriccio Grill also offers a full ala carte menu for breakfast. We are located in the heart of downtown Memphis, and there are a number of excellent breakfast options available within short walking distance of the hotel, at a full range of prices.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are a variety of transportation options available to guests of The Peabody Hotel, depending on their needs and destination. Limousine service, sedans, shuttle service and taxis are available to all areas of Memphis and all major attractions as well as Memphis International Airport. For travelling in and touring the downtown area, there is an excellent trolley system, for which guests may purchase a daily pass or pay by the trip.
- What can I do nearby?
- The Peabody is well known for our Thursday Rooftop parties that occur every Thursday from April through August. In addition, we have outstanding live pianists in our lobby bar every evening beginning at 5:00 pm. The hotel is located in the heart of Memphis’ entertainment district, only two blocks from world-famous Beale Street, a renowned venue for live music, great food and nightlife. Also within just a few blocks of the hotel are The Orpheum, featuring a full schedule of Broadway touring shows and local productions through the year, the FedEx Forum, home to the Memphis Grizzlies as well as numerous concerts and sporting events. There are horse drawn carriages and a trolley route available to explore and enjoy downtown as well. Memphis also boasts Graceland, the home of Elvis Presley, The National Civil Rights Museum, an outstanding zoo, and an excellent variety of art and history museums. Tours are available in a variety of themes and prices to accommodate any guest’s interests.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have wireless internet access available in all our guest rooms, as well as in all public areas of the hotel. Access is included in our hotel service fee of $11.95 per night.
- Do you provide parking?
- The Peabody offers both valet ($24.00 per night) and self parking in a secure garage ($18.00 per night) attached to the hotel. Charges for these services are charged directly to the guests’ room and payable upon check out.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.