Featuring an outdoor pool and a heated Jacuzzi, the Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel offers well-appointed rooms just a short drive from Deer Valley. This large resort is ideally located in the village centre.
The Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel has 350 rooms and offers a fitness centre and ski in/out facilities. Relaxation options at the resort include a spa & wellness centre and a sauna. A 24 hour reception, a concierge and a lift are also offered at the resort.
The Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel has an on-site restaurant, perfect for those who wish to eat in. Alternatively, there are plenty of eating options in close proximity to the resort.
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) is under a 40-minute drive from the Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel. Guests can visit Park City, located within an easy drive of the Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is available at different venues and offers different tastes for a variety of different budgets.
- The Cabin restaurant (7:00am – 10:30am).
- First Tracks Café offering Starbucks coffee, pastries and includes organic, vegan and gluten-free options (6:30am).
- Alpine House (8:00am).
- Red Pine Lodge- with a cafeteria style feel (8:30am).
- Spruce Restaurant (7:00am).
- The Chocolate Bar- offers hot cocoa & sweets (8:30am).
- What transport is available to get around?
- To get to the resort from the Salt Lake City International Airport, there are many transportation companies to choose from such as All Resort Express, Canyon Transportation, Park City Shuttle, and many others. We do not provide shuttle service from the airport. It is a short 35-minute drive.
The local bus system is operated by Park City Transit. It is complimentary and has stops within the resort. Our shuttle bus departs hourly to go to downtown Park City and is free of charge. It makes a stop at the grocery store and on historic Main Street.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located just 3 miles from Utah Olympic Park and 4 miles from historic downtown Park City. The area is filled with hiking and biking trails and cross-country tracks. Gorgoza Park located near Kimball Junction off of I-80 has a tubing hill.
- Do you have internet?
- Our resort offers free wireless internet.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking at the Grand Summit is $16/day. Sundial Lodge and Silverado Lodge guests have complimentary parking. There is also a free parking lot at the base of the resort. Guests will then need to take the Cabriolet (people mover) to the resort village area.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.