Situated in Alexandria, the Westin Alexandria is located within easy driving distance of Huntington and Washington D.C.. Guests can benefit from the on-site fitness centre and heated pool.
The Westin Alexandria is a 4-star hotel offering a range of modern amenities including a jacuzzi and a coffee bar. Honeymoon suites are on offer for those seeking some extra luxury. There is a convenience store and a gift shop within the hotel building.
Rooms at the Westin Alexandria offer a stylish space to relax in, complete with a mini bar, a coffee maker and a flat-screen TV. Facilities include luxury toiletries and blackout curtains. Bathroom amenities include bathrobes and a shower.
The Westin Alexandria has an on-site restaurant, perfect for those wishing to eat in. It offers a choice of tempting options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The area around the Westin Alexandria has a lot of popular restaurants and cafés. George Washington Masonic National Memorial is less than a 20-minute walk from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is offered in our restaurant, the Jamieson Grille, which is located in the lobby. It is available through room service. It serves breakfast from 6:30am-11:30am. Prices are between $11 and $30 for a full breakfast. For guests who have booked rooms with Club Access (additional charge), the Club Lounge serves Continental breakfast. Alternately, within walking distance, there are the following options listed below.
-Starbucks (½ block away)
-Plaza Gourmet at Carlyle (½ block away)
-Einstein Bagel Brothers (1 block away)
-Table Talk Restaurant (3 blocks away)
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do not provide shuttle service to any airports. There is Metro, Amtrak, cab, Super Shuttle, and private car service from the following locations: Reagan National Airport (DCA), Dulles International Airport(DCA), Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), and DC Union Station. Many things are within walking distance but the Westin Shuttle or the King Street Trolley, both free, will take guests into Old Town. Our shuttle will also take guests up and down the main restaurant and boutique areas on King Street and Duke Street. To go into the capital and see some of the tourist sites DC has to offer, the Metro is an easy and inexpensive alternative to driving or taking a cab.
- What can I do nearby?
- Within the hotel, we do offer in-room spa services and for recreational activity, we have an indoor swimming pool and a 24 hour fitness center. We are conveniently located near Old Town Alexandria.
-Great Waves Waterpark
-Topgolf (mini golf)
-Circe Aveda Lifestyle Salon Spa
-Greendale Golf Course
-Collingwood Library and Museum
-Pinecrest Golf Course
-Fountains Day Spa
-Mount Vernon: George Washington Estate and Gardens
- Do you have internet?
- Wi-Fi internet is available throughout the whole hotel; it is free in our lobby and at the Starbucks adjacent to us. Access in the guest room comes in the following packaged prices:
1 Day Access- $9.95
2 Day Access- $19.90
3 Day Access- $27.00
4 Day Access- $35.00
5 Day Access- $42.25
7 Day Access- $59.50
Hourly Access- $5.00
*24 Hour Premium Bandwidth Access is available for $15.00.
- Do you provide parking?
- Here at the Westin, we offer valet parking in a covered garage which is adjacent to the building. The charges for that are $24.00 for 24 hours or $10.00 for 10 hours. Street parking is also available; however, it is metered parking available in Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm, $1.75 per hour. Free street parking is available on the weekends.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.