Situated just a few minutes away from Norfolk Scope Arena, the Norfolk Plaza Hotel Downtown offers 4-star accommodation, an outdoor pool and a restaurant. It is situated less than a 10-minute walk from Chrysler Museum of Art, Attucks Theatre and Harrison Opera House.
The Norfolk Plaza Hotel Downtown has 204 rooms and offers a fitness centre. Business facilities include a business centre and meeting rooms. Additional hotel amenities include a lift, a 24 hour reception and a dry cleaning service.
With a relaxing setting, the Norfolk Plaza Hotel Downtown's on-site bar offers a choice of premium drinks. Room service is also available during limited hours.
The area around the Norfolk Plaza Hotel Downtown has a lot of popular restaurants and cafés. USS Wisconsin and Norfolk Wells Theatre are less than a 20-minute walk away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our Black Tuna Grill is located on property and serves breakfast from 6:00am - 10:00am daily (subject to change). We rotate between a breakfast menu and a buffet depending on the occupancy of the hotel.
Our full hot breakfast buffet includes scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, cereal, yogurt, milk, assorted juices, oatmeal, coffee, tea, bagels, toast and pastries. The cost of the full breakfast buffet is $9.95. A Continental breakfast is available at a discounted rate. Alternatively, there is a plethora of restaurants in our downtown area.
- What transport is available to get around?
- If you are traveling in the downtown Norfolk area, we have a free on-call shuttle named "Fred." We are located within walking distance from a bus stop. The City of Norfolk is test running our light rail system. There are also multiple taxi services in the area.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is a lot to do around Norfolk. Over the summer months there are numerous festivals on the water front located less than a mile from the hotel. Our minor league baseball team, the Norfolk Tides are playing. The Scope is located directly across the street and hold numerous events, including concerts, the VA International Tattoo, and the Admirals minor league hockey team.
We are close to the Chrysler Museum of Art, which is free to the public. The MacCarther Center Mall is located about 3 blocks from the hotel. The Virginia Beach ocean front is a short drive away. We are about 6 miles from the Norfolk Airport. Historic Williamsburg is less than an hour away, as well as, Busch Gardens.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do have complimentary high-speed wireless internet that spans the entire hotel. We also have a business center on the lobby level which is also complimentary and provides you access to the internet if you are not traveling with a computer, or may need to print out a boarding pass, etc.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do provide on-site parking for all of our guests. Currently, there is a $7 overnight parking fee. There is no charge for parking for daytime guests.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.