Centrally located, the Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown allows for easy access to Richmond's shopping, sightseeing and entertainment areas and offers a jacuzzi. Guests can make use of the on-site gym and indoor pool.
The Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown provides a large range of state-of-the-art features, including a sauna and free wired internet. Business travellers will appreciate the quality and range of amenities offered. A 24 hour reception, a business centre and a lift are also offered at the hotel.
The Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown offers 298 air conditioned rooms. Honeymoon suites are available at the hotel.
The Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. Guests can also enjoy a meal in the hotel's restaurant, and room service is provided during limited hours. Alternatively, there are a selection of dining options around the hotel.
Attractions close to the Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown include the Museum of the Confederacy, The Museum of Edgar Allan Poe and Hollywood Cemetery. Guests looking to explore the area can visit Petersburg, a 30-minute car ride away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Pavilion Café (a full breakfast buffet for $11.95++ or guests can order a-la-carte with breakfast entrees ranging from $8.95++ to $13.95++). Hours for breakfast in the Pavilion Café are 6:30am – 10:30am.
The Great Room, also on property, is available for Starbucks Coffee and grab-and-go breakfast items. This is available from 7:00am – 10:00am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Private taxi service is available to & from the Richmond International Airport. Currently it is about $25.00 per trip (up to 2 people at that price). The hotel shuttle travels within a 2 mile radius, so anywhere in downtown Richmond is within our shuttle area. There are also taxis available in the area.
- What can I do nearby?
- Richmond Ballet, Center Stage, Landmark Theatre, National Theatre, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Tredegar Ironworks, Civil War Museum. We are also located in the financial district, 6 blocks from Shockoe Slip which has an array of dining and nightlife options.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do have internet and it is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- Hotel has a covered parking garage available for self-parking. Cost is currently $10.00 per day, per car for overnight guests. Day guests are charged $5.00 per hour per car, up to a max of $15.00 per day. Parking fees are subject to change without notice.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.