This hotel is ideally located in the centre of Williamsburg and offers tennis courts and an outdoor pool. It is situated less than a 10-minute walk from DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum, College of William & Mary and Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum.
Each unique room at the Williamsburg Lodge is equipped with a queen bed, a coffee maker and an alarm clock. Rooms are also equipped with an internet connection.
The Williamsburg Lodge has a restaurant and an on-site bar. Alternatively, there is a large selection of international restaurants only a short walk away.
The Williamsburg Lodge is close to James Semple House, Matthew Whaley School and Bassett Hall. Many places of interest are within easy reach.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served daily from 7:00 am - 10:30 am and that is a full breakfast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We highly recommend Marrow Transit; reservations are required.
- What can I do nearby?
- The historic area is located near the property.
- Do you have internet?
- There is internet in the rooms with no cost.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is free parking available at the Visitor's Center if you decide to drive.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.