Situated in Washington D.C., this trendy and chic hotel is a few minutes walk from Columbus Fountain, and a short drive from Arlington. It offers 4-star air-conditioned rooms and a stylish restaurant.
The George Hotel Washington D.C. offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a concierge, a safe and a lift. The hotel also offers a dry cleaning service, a laundry service and a fitness centre. A wireless internet connection is also available for use.
The rooms at the George Hotel Washington D.C. have a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. They come with a hair dryer, a mini bar and a refrigerator. The bathrooms have a lighted makeup mirror and provide bathrobes, luxury toiletries and a shower.
The George Hotel Washington D.C.'s bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. The restaurant serves French cuisine. Alternatively, there are a number of cafés and restaurants within a 10-minute walk.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is less than a 40-minute drive from the George Hotel Washington D.C.. The hotel is located less than a 20-minute walk from US Botanic Garden, Newseum and National Gallery of Art.
- What are your breakfast options?
- There is a restaurant located next to the hotel called Bistro Bis which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner for approximately $15-$20. There is also a deli nearby called Kogod, which serves breakfast .
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a subway station next to the hotel at Union Station to get to all major areas of the city as well as taxi.
- What can I do nearby?
- The nearest attractions to the hotel are the Capitol Building, Union Station, Newseum and National Building Newseum.
- Do you have internet?
- The hotel has wireless internet for $10 a day.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is parking available on-site via valet only for $45/night. There is an alternate garage called Colonial across the street from the hotel for $30/night.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.