The Grand Hyatt Hotel Washington D.C. is situated near National Museum of Women in the Arts and only a few steps from various restaurants, bars and shops. The hotel is a five-minute walk from many attractions including Smithsonian American Art Museum, Ford's Theatre and Les Trois Graces.
For leisure and fitness, the Grand Hyatt Hotel Washington D.C. has a fitness centre, tennis courts and an indoor pool. For a fast and effortless check-in and departure experience, guests can benefit from the Grand Hyatt Hotel Washington D.C.'s express check-in facility. Leisure options at the hotel include massage services, a sauna and a spa & wellness centre.
The air conditioned rooms at the Grand Hyatt Hotel Washington D.C. are equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, a flat-screen TV and cable / satellite channels. A hair dryer, complimentary toiletries and a mini bar can be found in each room of the hotel. An internet connection is also available.
With a relaxing setting, the Grand Hyatt Hotel Washington D.C.'s on-site bar offers a choice of premium drinks. Guests can also enjoy a meal in the hotel's restaurant, and room service is available.
The Grand Hyatt Hotel Washington D.C. is conveniently located for sightseeing in Washington D.C. with Old Patent Office Building only 10 minutes away. The hotel is located within 10 minutes’ walk from Federal Triangle Metro Station and Gallery Place – Chinatown Metro Station.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Grand Café is our full service breakfast restaurant that has a full hot buffet every day of the week, along with a la carte options. The hours for Grand Café are: Monday – Friday 6:30am – 11:00am, Saturday & Sunday 6:30am – 2:00pm. The price for the buffet is $19/person + tax. The other menu items range in price between approximately $6 - $25.
Zephyr Deli has easy grab-and-go options from 7:00am - 2:00pm (Monday-Friday) and from 7:00am - 11:00am (Saturday/Sunday).
- What traveller type is most suited?
- The property is suited for business travelers, families, and conventions.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We are connected to the metro at Metro Center where guests can take the metro to go anywhere within the greater DC area without having to leave the building.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are within walking distance to many restaurants, shopping, theaters, National Smithsonian Museums, White House, & US Capitol.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless internet and it is $10.99/day.
- Do you provide parking?
- The parking is $40/day for valet and $30/day for self parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.