Located in close proximity to National Geographic Society, the Loews Madison Hotel was recently refurbished and offers modern rooms with a telephone, a coffee maker and a hair dryer. It is situated less than a 10-minute stroll from Cathedral of St Matthew the Apostle.
The Loews Madison Hotel offers many facilities including a safe, a concierge and a restaurant serving American and fine dishes. Also available are a fitness centre, a laundry service and a dry cleaning service. For added convenience, an express check-in/check-out feature is also provided.
Each grand room at the Loews Madison Hotel features blackout curtains, a rollaway bed and a microwave. Standard inclusions to the bathroom are bathrobes and a shower.
The Loews Madison Hotel is within easy reach of Washington D.C.’s popular restaurants, clubs and nightlife. Blair House, National Museum of Women in the Arts and White House are less than a 20-minute walk from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our restaurant Post Script offers breakfast each morning starting at 6:30AM per day. The cost for continental breakfast is $13.00 and $19.00 for full buffet per person. But in the surrounding area, there are plenty of options if you choose to dine out.
- What transport is available to get around?
- You can take the local train transit system. Other options are to rent a car or take taxi.
- What can I do nearby?
- For attractions, there is the National Mall which is just 30 minutes away. The White House is four blocks away.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet costs $12.95 per day and per device. There is complimentary wireless located in the lobby of the hotel.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.