Situated in Washington D.C., the Sofitel Washington DC is located an easy drive from Dupont Circle. It offers 4-star air-conditioned rooms and a stylish restaurant.
The Sofitel Washington DC has 237 rooms and offers a fitness centre. It also features a lift, a limousine service and a 24 hour reception. The hotel provides room service 24/7.
The Sofitel Washington DC's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. A large variety of dining options can also be found in the area.
The Sofitel Washington DC is five minutes from National Museum of Women in the Arts, while Octagon Museum, National Geographic Society and Ford's Theatre are a 20-minute walk away. The Washington Post and White House are within a short 10 minute walk of the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve breakfast daily in Ici Urban Bistro, Monday-Friday from 6:30am - 10:00am and Saturday-Sunday from 7:00am - 11:00am. The cost is approximately $10-$20, before tax and gratuity.
- What can I do nearby?
- Regarding nearby entertainment and attractions, the Sofitel is situated in just about the best location. We are two blocks from the White House, and around the corner from the McPherson Square Metro Station.
The Metro provides easy access to the Washington Monument and Smithsonian Institutions, the highlights of which are the Museum of American History, the Museum of Natural History, and the National Air and Space Museum. We are also cab or metro distance from Dupont Circle, Georgetown, and all the memorials, the highlights of which are the Lincoln Memorial and the Jefferson Memorial.
- Do you have internet?
- We do offer internet access in the rooms, and the cost is $9.95 per 24-hour period for wireless or high speed.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer valet parking here at the hotel. The cost is $42 per 24-hour period (inclusive of tax and gratuity), with in & out privileges all day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.