The Dupont Circle Hotel is situated in the middle of Dupont Circle and National Geographic Society, Phillips Collection and Cathedral of St Matthew the Apostle are within a short stroll. This romantic hotel is located only minutes away from Anderson House.
A wide range of premium services are available for guests of the Dupont Circle Hotel, like an express check-in and check-out feature, valet parking and a concierge. Honeymoon suites are available for those seeking some added luxury. Other features include a cafeteria, a lift and a fitness centre.
Recently refurbished, the Dupont Circle Hotel has 327 elegant rooms.
The Dupont Circle Hotel has a restaurant and a bar. Alternatively, there is a great choice of international restaurants just a short walk away.
Attractions close to the Dupont Circle Hotel include the The Washington Post and White House. The area is famous for its shopping.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our restaurant, Café Dupont, serves a wonderful a la carte, breakfast. Breakfast is served from 6:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. On weekends, brunch is served from 7:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. We also have our bar, Bar Dupont, renown in Washington.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Taxis are usually queued in front of the hotel for quick runs just about anywhere you would like to go in the city, but if you would like to travel like a native Washingtonian, then you will want to take the metro. Metro will take you to within a few minutes’ walk of any major city attraction. Metro also is an option for guests arriving or departing from Reagan Washington National Airport/DCA.
Sedan and limo service may be arranged as well for you through the concierge desk with prices starting at $75 per hour with a 3 hour minimum.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are so many attractions in the Dupont Circle area, such as the Phillips Collection museum, & National Geographic Museum.
- Do you have internet?
- We have complimentary internet access in all guest rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- Valet parking is available at the hotel for daily guests at $15, and for overnight guests at $32 plus tax, with in and out privileges.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.