The Westin Bellevue is a 4-star hotel located in central Bellevue, a short drive from Clyde Hill. Guests can make use of the on-site fitness centre and indoor pool.
The hotel has a safe, a 24 hour reception and a lift. Convenient services include an express check-in feature and a luggage storage facility. There is a shopping mall and an atm/cash machine within the hotel building.
Every comfortable room at the Westin Bellevue features a hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV. Amenities featured in the rooms include a mini bar, a refrigerator and a telephone. For extra comfort bathrobes are also included.
The Westin Bellevue is located close to many restaurants, cafes and shopping areas. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is within a 30 minute drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- For breakfast we have our in-house restaurant Cypress. We serve breakfast Monday - Friday from 6:00 am to 10:30 am and Saturday - Sunday from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm. We serve a European style buffet which is $20 per person + tax. Also Palomino is located right next to us, and they serve an a la carte buffet. Palomino is open from 7:00 am to 11:00 am. These two restaurants are the closest ones to our hotel. We also have a bunch of other restaurants in Bellevue Square Mall and also Lincoln Square.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have a 24-hour cab service right outside our main entrance, also we have a town car service that we go through if a guest wants one; usually to the airport or downtown Seattle.
- What can I do nearby?
- For entertainment, we have the Bellevue Square Mall, Lincoln Square and Bellevue Place. Bellevue Square is just one big mall that also has a few nice restaurants/bars like the Munch Bar. Lincoln Square has Lucky Strike lanes which is a nice big bowling alley also a movie theater.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet in each of our rooms and it is $12.95 a night. We do offer free Wi-Fi for guests in our lobby.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have our valet for $28 per night. We also offer self parking for our guests which is $25 per night, Friday and Saturday are complimentary.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.