Located in the city centre, the Alexis Hotel – A Kimpton Hotel offers easy access to Seattle's shopping, sightseeing and entertainment areas. Located in Downtown Seattle, this 4-star hotel is within easy walking distance of Columbia Center, Seattle Central Library and Pike Place Market.
Guests of the Alexis Hotel – A Kimpton Hotel can relax in the sauna or schedule a massage treatment. Reception operates 24/7 and the friendly staff can recommend places to visit and provide other tourist information. Fitness facilities are also provided.
The Alexis Hotel – A Kimpton Hotel has 121 elegant and luxurious rooms. Bathrooms are equipped with necessities like a shower and bathrobes. All rooms are air conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV, cable / satellite channels and a hair dryer.
Breakfast and supper are served daily at the hotel's restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day, and a large variety of dining options can also be found in close proximity to the hotel.
The Alexis Hotel – A Kimpton Hotel is close to Seattle Aquarium. 5th Avenue Theatre and Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park are each within a 20-minute walk.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served daily in our restaurant Library Bistro from 7:00 am to 10:00 am on Monday-Friday and with brunch served Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm. Most full breakfasts would be under $20.00 (alcoholic drinks will cost more). There are also several other breakfast options within walking distance of the Alexis, namely Fonte (breakfast served all day), Art (in the Four Seasons Hotel), BOKA (in Hotel 1000) and the famous Lowell's in Pike Market.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The Alexis is just 3 blocks from Seattle's new LINK light rail which runs from SeaTac airport to the Westlake Shopping Mall. We are also just a block or two from many major Metro bus lines. The light rail and buses are the most inexpensive and environmentally friendly means of transportation.
The Alexis does have a 24 hour valet service through the hotel (not contracted to outside agencies) and the valets are always happy to get a taxi for a guest. We do have a town car service available through the valet desk, as well. The more adventurous guests might want to check out the bikes that we have available at the hotel. They are complimentary for our guests use, though we do ask for a donation which goes to charity. There are also limo services.
- What can I do nearby?
- Alexis is located in the very heart of Seattle, just 2 blocks from the Seattle Waterfront with daily ferries to Bainbridge Island and Bremerton, water taxis to West Seattle and Vashon Island, harbor cruises, high speed ferry service to the San Juan Islands and Victoria, BC, restaurants, bars, shopping and the Seattle Aquarium, all within easy walking distance of the hotel. We're also only 2 blocks from the Seattle Art Museum, 4 blocks from Pioneer Square and the famous Underground Tour, 5 blocks from Pike Market and 3 blocks from the spectular architecture of Rem Koolhaas in the Seattle Central Library. There are many great music venues within five or six blocks of the hotel, namely Triple Door, Benaroya Hall, Can Can Cabaret, Showbox at the Market and the grunge-made-famous Crocodile Lounge. There are also 4 movie theaters within walking distance of the hotel with a combined 20 movie screens.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless internet access available throughout the hotel and our restaurants. Wireless service is included with some room packages and if not included in the room package internet cost $10.00 a day. Wireless internet is free at all Kimpton Hotel for members of In Touch, our guest loyalty program.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is available at the hotel and it is secured monitored parking here in the building. Valets are available 24 hours to get and park cars and there is no additional charge for in and out service. The overnight parking rate is the hotel is $36/ per night. There are also pay lots in the neighborhood and street parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.