The Hotel Monaco Seattle – a Kimpton Hotel is situated in the middle of Downtown Seattle and 5th Avenue Theatre, Rainier Club and Seattle Art Museum are within a quick stroll. Just a short walk from Federal Office Building, it offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access.
Guests of the Hotel Monaco Seattle – a Kimpton Hotel can enjoy a range of services, including free bike rental. Fitness facilities are provided for guests who wish to keep an eye on their health and wellness when travelling. Guests can also find a gift shop within the hotel.
The rooms at the Hotel Monaco Seattle – a Kimpton Hotel have high ceilings and include tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and a private bathroom. A DVD player, a mini bar and a hair dryer can be found in each room of the hotel. Bathroom amenities include a shower, luxury toiletries and bathrobes.
The Hotel Monaco Seattle – a Kimpton Hotel also features a restaurant and a bar. Room service is available any time of the day, and a large variety of dining options can also be found in close proximity to the hotel. Packed lunches are available on request for those with day trips planned.
The Hotel Monaco Seattle – a Kimpton Hotel is ideally located for sightseeing in Seattle, with Seattle Central Library only a few steps away and Colman Building a short stroll away. Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is less than 30 minutes away by car.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have breakfast available through Sazerac, which is adjacent to the hotel lobby. It opens at 6:30 am. Cost depends on what you order.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do not offer any transportation. We recommend a taxi or a town car.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are centrally located downtown, blocks away from shopping, Pikes Place Market and the historic Pioneer Square.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet is free for Kimpton In Touch members.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have parking exclusively through valet; rates are $39 per night plus tax on Sunday to Thursday nights and $36 a night plus tax on a Friday and Saturday.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.