Set in Downtown Seattle, the Pan Pacific Seattle is a five-minute drive from central Seattle. Its premium facilities include a sauna, a jacuzzi and a gym.
The Pan Pacific Seattle has a day spa on-site, offering a range of relaxing treatments and beauty therapy. Business facilities include meeting rooms. Guests can also find an atm/cash machine and a convenience store within the hotel.
Each of the unique and tasteful rooms at the Pan Pacific Seattle include a spa bath as well as tea and coffee making facilities, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The rooms all have a refrigerator, a telephone and a mini bar as well as air conditioning. The bathrooms feature a rain shower and an oversized bathtub and provide bathrobes and luxury toiletries.
With a relaxing setting, the Pan Pacific Seattle's on-site bar offers a choice of premium beverages. Room service is provided 24 hours a day, and a wide selection of dining options can also be found in the vicinity of the hotel.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is under a 20-minute drive from the Pan Pacific Seattle. Space Needle, The Moore Theatre and EMP Museum are within a 20 minute walk from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We also offer in-room dining from an a la carte menu, but we do have some other breakfast options in the area including Thirteen Coins and the Portage Bay Café are also near us, both are just blocks away.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have several public transportation options available. There is the Metro Bus system that services the whole of Seattle and major metropolis surrounding. There is the new Light Rail that has several underground stops between the Westlake Center and International District before it venture to the Airport. Near our hotel is the South Lake Union Trolley that services the Westlake Street.
- What can I do nearby?
- The Space Needle and Experience Music Project are both within a half a mile from us. If you are interested in shopping, there is the Westlake Shopping Center as well as various other department stores nearby and you can always hop on the South Lake Union Trolley from our location and it will take you directly there.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer complimentary wireless and wired internet at our property.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have valet parking at $39.00/night with ‘in and out’ privileges, self-parking at $35.00/night without ‘in and out privileges’ and there is street parking that is free from 6:00 pm – 8:00am.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.