Situated in the centre of Seattle, the Sheraton Seattle Hotel is within an easy walk of Seattle Central Library, Pike Place Market and Columbia Center. The hotel is within a two minute walk of 5th Avenue Theatre.
A wide range of premium services are available for guests of the Sheraton Seattle Hotel, like valet parking, a concierge and babysitting / child services. Offering a lift, a jacuzzi and a swimming pool, the hotel also has a fitness centre. There is a 24 hour reception, a spa & wellness centre and a safe, and Wi-Fi is available.
Every comfortable room at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel includes a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. They also have complimentary toiletries, a mini bar and a hair dryer. The hotel has several oversized rooms to accommodate families.
With its on-site restaurant serving American dishes, the Sheraton Seattle Hotel provides guests with everything they need for an enjoyable night without having to leave the hotel. For those wishing to dine out, there are a number of dining options a short stroll from the hotel. Room service is also available to guests during certain times.
The Sheraton Seattle Hotel is within a 10 minute walk from The Moore Theatre, while Seattle Aquarium can be reached by foot in less than 20 minutes. Queen Anne Hill and Chinatown International District are both a short drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have 'Daily Grill' our restaurant that serves meals in the hotel.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The Sheraton Seattle Hotel is located in the middle of everything. We are five blocks walking from the market (10 minutes' walk), one block from the main shopping areas, and around 10-15 minutes' walking from different attractions (Seattle Art Museum, Seattle Public Library [great architecture], Seattle Aquarium).
The public transportation is free in the downtown in the yellow zone until 7:00pm. By bus in 5-10 minutes you may go to the old part of the town, Pioneer Square, the International District or the waterfront.
There are few companies that offer city tours in June:
- Three-hour city tours cost around $50.
- You may take a combo city tour/ferry ride. The tour begins from the hotel around 8:00am and you will be back to the hotel around 2:30pm (cost $54 + tax). 90 minutes tour costs around $30. The tours pick you up at the hotel
- The Underground tour will walk through Pioneer Square and underground. http://www.undergroundtour.com
- For a full day tour Mt-Rainier tour (10 hours). Pick up is around 7:10am (cost $109).
- Olympic Peninsula tour (10 hours). The tours are going to the Olympic Peninsula, Hurricane Ridge and the beaches (costs $195).
- What can I do nearby?
- Entertainment & attractions:
-Kell's Irish Pub
-Dimitriou's Jazz Alley
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet access available in the rooms and it cost $10.95 per 24 hours. We also have free Wi-Fi access in the lobby areas.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.