This hotel is in Seattle's Downtown Seattle district, a short stroll to Pike Place Market and Seattle Aquarium. It offers panoramic mountain and city views and 4-star rooms.
A variety of personalised services are available for guests of the W Seattle, such as an express check-in and check-out feature, 24 hours room service and valet parking. Amenities at the hotel include a 24 hour reception, a dry cleaning service and a lift. Additional features include a fitness centre, luggage storage and a laundry service.
The luxurious feel of each room at the W Seattle is enhanced by amenities like mini bars, luxury toiletries and flat-screen TVs. Private bathrooms are equipped with a hair dryer, bathrobes and a shower. All rooms are air conditioned and come with a refrigerator, a telephone and a DVD player.
With a relaxing setting, the W Seattle's on-site bar offers a choice of premium drinks. If you want to dine at the hotel, the on-site restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also try one of the many bars and cafés nearby.
The W Seattle is five minutes from 5th Avenue Theatre and Columbia Center, while Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park is a 20-minute walk away. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is a 20 minute drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our restaurant Earth and Ocean serves breakfast everyday from 7:30 am – 10:30 am on Monday – Friday and from 7:30 am – 1:30 pm on a Saturday and Sunday. The breakfast menu ranges from around $10 to $20. We also have a 24 hour in-room dining. There are also plenty of restaurants around our property and some at the Pike Place Market which is just a 5 minute walk from our hotel.
- What transport is available to get around?
- From the airport, you could take a cab or the light rail, which takes you from the airport to our hotel. The stop is 2 blocks away.
Seattle is very easy to navigate just by walking. If need be, there are cabs around the city that can take you wherever you need to go for fairly cheap. We also have a great bus system that can get you where you need; it does call for exact change so be sure to have some small bills. Most of the downtown area is under the free ride zone so you would not need to pay for the bus.
- What can I do nearby?
- Local attractions in the area:
-Pike Place Market
-Experience Music Project
-Science Fiction Museum
-Pioneer Square and the Underground Tour
-Seattle Asian Art Museum
-Frye Art Museum
-Seattle Art Museum
-Olympic Sculpture Park
-Woodland Park Zoo
-Museum of flight
-Victoria Clipper day trip
-Seaplane to the San Juan Islands or a city tour
-Ferry to Bainbridge Island
-Pacific Northwest Ballet
-Live music at the Triple Door
-Live Theater at the 5th Avenue Theater
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet access available in the rooms. It is $4.95 per hour or $14.95 for 24 hours. We also have complimentary internet access in our living room.
- Do you provide parking?
- If you do decide to drive, we of course have a parking lot. There is also a parking lot right next to our hotel. There are also other parking garages that are a few blocks from our hotel. However it is a little expensive being that it is downtown Seattle.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.