Situated in the Downtown Seattle area of Seattle, the Warwick Seattle Hotel is a short walk from The Moore Theatre. It offers 4-star air-conditioned rooms and a stylish restaurant.
The Warwick Seattle Hotel provides a wide range of state-of-the-art features, including a jacuzzi, a sauna and a heated pool. Attentive and professional staff are available 24 hours a day. The hotel also provides a business centre, a concierge and a lift.
The Warwick Seattle Hotel has 231 comfortable rooms. The hotel has several oversized rooms to accommodate families.
The Warwick Seattle Hotel's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. Room service is provided 24 hours a day, and a large variety of dining options can also be found in the vicinity of the hotel.
The Warwick Seattle Hotel is within a 10 minute walk of Pike Place Market and within a 20 minute walk are Space Needle, 5th Avenue Theatre and Olympic Sculpture Park. Guests can visit Chinatown International District and Bellevue, located a short drive away from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a restaurant called Margaux that serves breakfast from 6:30am to 11:00am seven days a week. The restaurant serves brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00am to 1:30pm. The cost is dependent on which items are ordered. A typical American breakfast is about $14.50 USD.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We recommend Seattle Town Car Service.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are across the street from the Cinerama movie theatre. We are very close to Macy's and Nordstrom as well as Pacific Place and Westlake Center malls. We are within walking distance of Pike Place Market (less than 10 minutes). We are located at the northern edge of Seattle's shopping district and the southern edge of Belltown.
- Do you have internet?
- We do offer wireless internet access in the hotel. The charge is $11 per day, but multi-day discounts are available.
- Do you provide parking?
- Self park or Valet is $27.00 per day with in and out privileges.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.