Situated in Vancouver, the Hilton Vancouver Washington is located within easy driving distance of Portland and Chinatown Portland. Its premium facilities include a spa bath / jacuzzi, a jacuzzi and a gym.
The Hilton Vancouver Washington offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as an indoor pool, a safe and a lift. Business travellers will appreciate the quality and range of amenities offered. Additional hotel amenities include laundry facilities, a dry cleaning service and a laundry service.
All the rooms at the Hilton Vancouver Washington include tea and coffee making facilities, a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer. They come with a refrigerator, a mini bar and a telephone. Bathroom amenities include luxury toiletries and a shower.
The Hilton Vancouver Washington has an on-site restaurant, perfect for those wishing to dine in. Alternatively, there is a great selection of international restaurants only a short walk away. Room service is also available during certain times.
Attractions near the Hilton Vancouver Washington include the Portland State University, Oregon Zoo and Washington Park. Guests will find plenty to see and do in the hotel's surrounds, with Memorial Coliseum and Rose Garden under 10 minutes' drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- For breakfast options inside the hotel, we have our own excellent restaurant called "Gray's at the Park". Our restaurant is open for breakfast from 6:00am-11:00am daily. Another option for a quick bite or drink for on the go is our coffee shop called "Esther's." The coffee bar is open from 6:00am until about noon daily.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our hotel does not have an airport shuttle, but we do recommend a shuttle service called "Bluestar Shuttle" that leaves Portland International Airport (PDX) every half hour. Bluestar charges $16 per person for transportation from PDX to our hotel. There are a lot of places to eat and shop that are within walking distance of the hotel. We have a good public transportation for getting to the malls or going into downtown Portland and of course cabs that can get you anywhere.
- What can I do nearby?
- For entertainment in and around Vancouver, there is Fort Vancouver, Mt. St. Helens, the Columbia River Gorge, Pearson Air Museum, Pendleton Outlet, Oregon Zoo, OMSI, Portland Art Museum, plenty of wineries and brew pubs, numerous golf courses, 4 major malls & numerous outlet malls, Mt. Hood and we are just an hour and a half away from the coast.
- Do you have internet?
- Our hotel offers wireless internet throughout the hotel and both wireless & wired in the guest rooms. There is a fee of $6.95 per day for internet in our hotel, although it is complimentary in our restaurant.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have a parking garage that is beneath the building for all hotel overnight guests. For guests that are here for a convention, but are not staying overnight, we offer short-term valet or they can park themselves in a public parking garage that is located just one block from the hotel lobby.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.