Centrally located, the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee allows for easy access to Milwaukee's popular shopping, sightseeing and entertainment areas. It is located less than a 10-minute stroll from Bradley Center, Milwaukee City Hall and Milwaukee Public Museum.
This luxurious 4-star hotel provides a whole host of superior services and facilities, including valet parking, a limousine service and a coffee bar. It also offers a 24 hour reception, a lift and a concierge. Furnished with luxurious, this hotel has an elegant décor and offers 481 stylish rooms.
Every spacious room at the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee features tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and complimentary toiletries. They also have a refrigerator, a coffee maker and a hair dryer. For extra comfort bathrobes are also provided.
Breakfast and lunch are served every day at the hotel's chic restaurant. Guests can enjoy a drink and relax in the hotel's bar. Room service is also available to guests during certain times.
The Hyatt Regency Milwaukee is within two minutes from US Cellular Arena, while Milwaukee Public Library and Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist are a 20-minute walk away. Confidently choose the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee for your next trip with the knowledge that you'll be ideally placed to take in Milwaukee's well-known clubs, bars, and establishments.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast in the hotel is served from 6:30am - 11:00am. Daily off the menu begins at $9, Continental buffet at $11 and full buffet at $18. Breakfast options around include George Webb across the street which is a diner type restaurant and very affordable (under $10).
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are two modes of transportation to and from the airport which is by taxi which is about $25 each way or Go Airport Connection which is $13 one way or $24 round trip. As far as getting around downtown, during the summer, Downtown Milwaukee offers a trolley which is $1 per person each trip. You can get on and off at all of the major destinations downtown and it will take you to the beach.
- What can I do nearby?
- Many entertainment venues such as Marcus Center for Performing Arts, Bradley Center Sports Venue, Milwaukee Theatre, Milwaukee Historical Society, Milwaukee River Walk, and Old World Third St.
- Do you have internet?
- We have brand new system-state of the art which costs $10.95 per day.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is available at our hotel for $20 per day for self park and $23 for valet.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.