Situated in the heart of Milwaukee, the Pfister Hotel is within a five-minute walk of US Bank Center. It features expansive city views and 4-star rooms.
Guests of the Pfister Hotel can relax in the indoor pool or visit the on-site gym. The hotel also offers a lift, a concierge and a 24 hour reception. Other features include a spa & wellness centre, a beauty salon and a safe.
The luxurious feel of each room at the Pfister Hotel is complemented by facilities like blackout curtains, flat-screen TVs and luxury toiletries. Bathrooms are equipped with necessities such as bathrobes and a shower. Bathroom amenities include a lighted makeup mirror and slippers.
The Pfister Hotel is within a 10 minute walk from Pabst Theater, Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist and Milwaukee City Hall, while Milwaukee Art Museum and Frontier Airlines Center can be reached by foot in less than 20 minutes. Guests can visit Waukesha and West Allis, both located within an easy drive of the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The Pfister does have a cafe that serves a breakfast menu as well as many great a la carte items if you are on the go. Individual items start at $2.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Taxis are always readily available outside the hotel for guest convenience. For transportation to and from the airport, there is a shuttle that runs to the downtown area on regular intervals.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are in close proximity to the lakefront, as well as shopping, dining, museums, theaters and a variety of guided tours. There are also many ethnic & musical festivals that go on throughout the summer & fall.
- Do you have internet?
- The hotel does have internet in the rooms and the charge is $9.95/day, however, if you are in our cafe, access is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- The Pfister does have its own parking structure attached to the hotel and there are many lots or street parking near the hotel as well.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.