Situated in Teton Village, the Teton Club is a short drive from Jackson and Moose Wilson Road. This comfortable vacation rental is ideally situated in the town centre.
Guests of the Teton Club can unwind with a rejuvenating treatment or massage at the on-site spa and wellness centre. Amenities at the vacation rental include on-site parking and a concierge.
The Teton Club has 37 comfortable lodgings.
With a relaxing setting, the Teton Club's on-site bar offers a choice of premium beverages. A large selection of cafés and restaurants can also be found in the surrounding area.
Jackson Hole Airport (JAC) is under a 40-minute drive from the Teton Club.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do not have a restaurant in our hotel but next door, there is a nice breakfast spot that opens at 7:00 am. The cost is about $10.
- What transport is available to get around?
- As far as transportation goes, there are multiple cab companies in Jackson, a few of them will just be hanging around the airport waiting for business. However, any of them can be called for a scheduled pick-up. AlTrans is a shuttle company which would also be an option. There are also a few different car rental companies located at the airport. Also, there is a public bus system that you can ride to and from Teton Village-Jackson for $3.00 each way.
- What can I do nearby?
- As far as attractions go, it depends on when you are coming to visit. If you are coming in the summer, tours of Yellowstone National Park are the most popular, as well as white water rafting. If you are coming in the winter, snowmobiling is the most popular attraction besides skiing.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have free wireless internet in the rooms as well as a guest computer.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have a parking garage on property, with other public lots very close to the building as well.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.